T3 Design Corporation has an immediate opening for a transportation and/or traffic engineer with 5-7 years of experience.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who loves creating real world solutions for traffic issues facing our region, while working shoulder-to-shoulder with a group of young, dynamic engineering professionals in a casual working environment. We are a small company with big benefits and a fun company culture.
The candidate will be expected to manage task orders and small projects, as well as work under the direction of a project manager for larger efforts. The successful candidate will be able to work independently or as part of a team, as necessary, and may also be responsible for leading small teams. Typical projects include, but are not limited to, roadway improvements, traffic analysis and studies, traffic engineering design, safety analysis and design, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), travel demand modeling, and transportation planning projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- VDOT/MDSHA/DDOT transportation and traffic engineering design practices and standards
- Client coordination and communication
- Leadership and team communication
Knowledge and Certifications Required
- Bachelors of Engineering Degree (or higher) in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Proficiency with MicroStation (with Open Roads experience or training desired)
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- PE license in Virginia preferred or ability to obtain license within six months of hire
How to apply
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
- You can also click the "APPLY THIS POSITION" button as below to submit your resume.