T3 Design is honored to be selected as the 2016 employer of the year by the Women’s Transportation Seminar in Washington, DC Chapter (WTS-DC).
This award honors an organization for recruiting, retaining and advancing women in the transportation industry. Selection is based on the following criteria:
1. An organization that includes women in executive and senior positions and leading major initiatives
2. An organization that has career development plans and succession programs in place for women to advance within the organization
3. An organization that provides continuing development for its female employees through:
a. Professional education
b. Professional organizations
c. Professional development opportunities
4. An organization that encourages women students to enter the transportation field by providing internship opportunities
5. An organization that supports WTS through memberships, sponsorships, and employee involvement at the local and international levels
The award was presented to Ms. Amy Morris, the President of T3 Design, at WTS-DC's annual awards event on December 6, 2016.